• 簽到天數: 1296 天

[LV.10]以壇為家III

跳转到指定楼层
    樓主
    发表于 2020-9-21 19:09:32 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

更多成人资源,马上注册论坛帐号。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即註冊

x

[HD/191MB] 09/21 18 Years Old Addicted to Black Cock(独家欧美)

演员 : Jillian Janson
    简介 : Today we get the full package guys! Jillian is a beautiful white girl from Minnesota with an angelic face, blue eyes and a huge thick ass! ( Kim K status for real ). She’s only 18 years old and just finished high school. (Crazy!!) . As a good Midwestern white girl Jillian has always been as she put it “obsessed” with black cock ( her words lol ). She sucked on Prince’s big black dick forever and wouldn’t let it go until she got the pounding of her life. She took it like a champ but had to tap-out a few times since she had never been with a cock that huge. Guys, just check out her face when Prince puts his monster black dick balls deep in her, it’s priceless. I could go on and on but I’ll let the video speak for itself, guaranteed to make your dick explode or your pussy drip!! Mine did

【图片预览】:图片打不开或过慢,请挂代理

===============================================================================

[HD/98.3MB] 09/21 LA Love(独家欧美)

演员 : Avril
    简介 : "Meet Avril! She came to visit us for a few days and our world will never be the same.
    In her first Mr. X is the lucky guy.
    Watch her expertly suck his cock and watch him go down on her until she has her first orgasm.
    Enjoy as he enters her tight, pink pussy - seriously it barely fits, but she loves it!
    They experience each other from many positions until they are ready for the grand finale.
    Both participants end up spent and happy. They let us know afterwards how much they truly enjoyed the experience ;-)
    Watch this awesome HD video for yourself and see what I mean!"

[HD/140MB] 09/21 LA Plans(独家欧美)

演员 : Piper Perri
    简介 : Izzy and her boyfriend have plans to head to LA and see America. Sometimes when they talk about it they get so excited that they start kissing, which leads to him eating her pussy, getting her turned on and a hot romp wherever they may be. This time I think Izzy planned it out (putting on the sexy thigh-highs and everything). BTW, Izzy is amazing and exclusive to  So cum and get her now...

[HD/242MB] 09/21 My GF Likes his Big Black Cock a Little Too Much(独家欧美)

演员 : Lana Rhoades
    简介 : Lana has been dating her boyfriend for just over a year. There’s just one problem. He gambles. A lot. Whether it be pool or poker, he is always taking the chance and usually losing. When he is beaten at pool by a big time gambler, Mr Wallace, it leaves Lana in a much larger predicament. She would be the prize if her boyfriend didn’t come up with the goods. As she is led to the bedroom, she is so excited about the idea of being dominated by this sexy, powerful man. This gamble has paid off for her, as she is about to experience the best sex of her life.

[HD/242MB] 09/21 Perfect Blonde Girl Squirts on Big Black Cock(独家欧美)

演员 : Lacey Johnson
    简介 : Guys I have one of the most beautiful girls I’ve ever seen for you today. I’m serious. Lacey is super super hot! Like she makes heads turn. She’s done professional modeling and you can see why; 5”10, blonde, blue eyes, amazing natural tits… And the list goes on. At first she seemed really shy but she did admit to us that when she masturbates she thinks of hot black men. When Flash showed up and she started making out with him you could tell right away she was comfortable with her sexuality. What follows will make this site’s history. She wasn’t even afraid of Flash’s giant black cock. She wanted it inside and man when he started to fuck her pussy was making squishy wet sounds and suddenly she SQUIRTED everywhere! Guys that was crazy she couldn’t stop cumming and squirting all over the place. She couldn’t believe it herself. She loved every second of it. Definitely one of the hottest girls on BLACKED now

Perfect Blonde Girl Squirts on Big Black Cock.torrent

31.46 KB, 下载次数: 253

[點擊查看種子詳情]

My GF Likes his Big Black Cock a Little Too Much.torrent

31.52 KB, 下载次数: 246

[點擊查看種子詳情]

LA Plans.torrent

23.49 KB, 下载次数: 229

[點擊查看種子詳情]

LA Love.torrent

28.64 KB, 下载次数: 252

[點擊查看種子詳情]

18 Years Old Addicted to Black Cock.torrent

27.56 KB, 下载次数: 268

[點擊查看種子詳情]

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即註冊

本版积分规则

手機版|Archiver|SEX169

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 08:56 , Processed in 0.128290 second(s), 17 queries , Memcache On.