[LV.10]以壇為家III

跳转到指定楼层
    樓主
    发表于 2020-6-30 09:33:42 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

更多成人资源,马上注册论坛帐号。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即註冊

x
    本帖最后由 六号仓库 于 2020-6-30 09:59 编辑

[HD/1.65GB] 06/29 100% natural blonde rides big cock(独家欧美)

演员 : Amaris
    简介 : I saw pretty blonde Amaris standing around, so I asked her if she knew where the train station was. Amaris told me she was a tourist from Ukraine on vacation, and worked as a teacher. I told her that I was an agent looking for models for art photography, and that I could offer her over a week's pay if she came with me to do a casting. We headed back to my hotel room where I asked her to strip, and though she was shy, she eventually revealed her perky natural boobs. Seeing her topless made me horny, so I offered her money to eat her pussy. My tongue between her lips made her horny, so she cried out she wanted to see my dick. Amaris sucked my big dick, then I stretched her pussy, fucking her missionary, doggystyle, and on her side until I pulled out and came on her pussy!

【图片预览】:图片打不开或过慢,请挂代理

===============================================================================

[HD/1.52GB] 06/29 Blonde Ozzie fucks to save the bush(独家欧美)

演员 : Isabelle Deltore
    简介 : Blonde MILF Isabelle Deltore approached me on the street. She told me she was raising money for the Australian bush fires, that billions of species were endangered! I had already made a charitable donation, so I asked her if she would engage in a little quid pro quo. I took out a stack of cash, and said I would donate it if she would help me out with a little modeling project I was undertaking. Isabelle flashed for some cash, and then turned around, and showed me her booty. Looking at how much cash I had left, she asked if I would give her the rest if she gave me a blowjob. We headed to somewhere more private, and she got to sucking my dick. My big cock made her horny, so she asked me to give her the dick down under! We headed to a nearby basement, and I fucked Isabelle's pussy doggystyle, then she rode it until I came on her face!

[HD/1.81GB] 06/29 Dat Ass in tight denim jeans(独家欧美)

演员 : Lady Zee
    简介 : I saw Lady Zee's ass in those jeans from far away. I saw her checking the bus schedule, so I asked if she knew when it was coming. The bus had just passed, so I told her I was a casting agent for a modelling agency, and offered her 4000 CZK to answer some questions. For 6000 CZK, Lady Zee showed me her perky boobs and her delightful booty, then I asked if she had a boyfriend. It had been 3-4 months since the dark-haired hottie had sex, so I asked if she would accept 20000 CZK to suck my dick. Giving me a blowjob made Zee horny, so she came to a location with me and let me pound her pussy! She rode my dick, then I fucked her doggystyle. Finally, Lady Zee dropped to her knees, and wanked me off into her mouth!

[HD/1.46GB] 06/29 Hot Russian shows her Deepest Love(独家欧美)

演员 : Caty Kiss
    简介 : I was walking along the street with my good friend, Nick, and we saw this beautiful blonde in front of us. I stopped her, and asked her what she was doing in Prague. Caty Kiss was on vacation, and she was headed to the center to do some shopping. I offered her some money to chat, telling her she could buy more pretty dresses. Caty liked this idea, and wanted lots of money, so she agreed to flash her perky boobs, then even pulled her pants down so we could stick euros between her ass cheeks. For more, Caty agreed to suck Nick's dick and let me film it. It was a little chilly, so we went indoors, and after sucking Nick's cock a little more, Caty asked how much we would pay to let him fuck her pussy. She pulled down her pants and masturbated doggystyle, then Nick fucked her until she wanked him off to swallow his sperm.

[HD/1.41GB] 06/29 My husband would not be very happy(独家欧美)

演员 : Tasty Stacey
    简介 : I saw that Tasty Stacey had excellent legs and quite the booty, so I walked up to her, and initiated a conversation. She told me that she and her husband were visiting the area, and wanted to rent a house. I told her I was a local casting agent, and that I could easily find her some jobs that could cover those costs. She wasn't sure if her husband would approve, but a few hundred euro later, she was joining me for a casting. Her ass and titties looked so sexy in matching white lingerie, and when she felt out hard my dick was, she wanted to play with it. Stacey sucked me cock, then I fingered her pussy. I fucked her doggystyle and then she rode me until I popped my load on her face!

My husband would not be very happy.torrent

61.52 KB, 下载次数: 185

[點擊查看種子詳情]

Hot Russian shows her Deepest Love.torrent

63.51 KB, 下载次数: 145

[點擊查看種子詳情]

Dat Ass in tight denim jeans.torrent

76.93 KB, 下载次数: 166

[點擊查看種子詳情]

Blonde Ozzie fucks to save the bush.torrent

65.92 KB, 下载次数: 231

[點擊查看種子詳情]

100% natural blonde rides big cock.torrent

70.7 KB, 下载次数: 429

[點擊查看種子詳情]

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即註冊

本版积分规则

手機版|Archiver|SEX169

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 13:28 , Processed in 0.056336 second(s), 15 queries , Memcache On.